Join us at the Annual Conference of the DPG and DPG Spring Meeting!
Venue: The Technical University of Berlin, Germany.
Address: Eugene-P.-Wigner-Gebäude, Hardenbergstraße 36, 10623 Berlin, Germany
Dates: March 17-22, 2024
Drop by for a chat at our booth #A22 to:
- Get a glimpse into the future of Quantum Computing!
- Gain a deeper understanding of our cutting-edge quantum control and cryo-electronics
- Learn how leading global labs achieve faster results in their quantum research - and how you can, too!
- Get an online demonstration of OPX+ system: the most advanced quantum control system on the market.
- Grab some awesome limited-edition quantum swag!
Want to dive deeper into how advanced quantum control and electronics can help you get to your next breakthrough?
Schedule a meeting with us ahead of time by filling out this form.
We're looking forward to seeing you there!
The QM Team
Learn More About QM's Advanced Solutions
OPX+: The Quantum Orchestration Platform
Run the quantum experiments of your dreams right from the installation. With a quantum feature-rich environment, the OPX+ is built for scale and performance. Now, you can run the most complex quantum algorithms and experiments in a fraction of the development time.
Industry-Leading Quantum Electronics Solutions
Through QDevil, its Copenhagen-based division, QM offers a wide range of auxiliary electronics and specialized components, operating from milli-Kelvin to room temperature.
QM selected to build Israel's national quantum computing center
Quantum Machines has been selected by the Israel Innovation Authority (IIA) to lead the establishment of the Israel Quantum Computing Center.
The center is part of the Israel National Quantum Initiative (INQI) and will host Israel's first fully functioning quantum computer.